Friday, August 9, 2013

Dinosaur Head Grabber

We all know different dinosaur toys, but when I heard (well actually read) about dinosaur head grabber, I had no idea what that is, I have to admit it.

And I googled it, took a look at pictures with it and actually it's anything strange at all. It's a grabber with dinosaur head at the top of it. Something like on my sketch, when the jaws of dinosaur are actually grabbing things. Pretty simple.




And you can buy it too, probably in some local stores and online too for sure. I checked out and found quite a lot of dinosaur head grabbers at Amazon.

They can have head of various dinosaurs but I believe that the most popular grabbers are with the most popular dinosaurs like T-rex, triceratops, spinosaurus... They are available in different colors, shapes and sizes, just like other dinosaur toys.






And this is my Alamosaurus dinosaur clip art (Public Domain License). You can find it at Openclipart too.

I found dinosaur picture on Wikimedia Commons, made by Mariana Ruiz Villarreal, LadyofHats, Public domain License. I changed it to black and white picture with Gimp and traced and colored it with Inkscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment